Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is totally the wrong season for this but...

I've been working on a few Christmas calls and I thought I'd share just a little look at one of my projects. I've been planning this guy for a few months now and finally sat down and made him over the weekend. He is about 2 feet tall and will hang on my wall this coming holiday season.


His edges are blanket stitched and he is stuffed with just a hint of plastic grocery bags for added dimension.




He is made from flocked Chatterbox papers and the patterned paper/large buttons are Basic Grey. The smallest buttons are by Dress It Up.

Anyhow, just a quick post again today. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, and what a way to use up some of that old Chatterbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my - i love this guy. and that little heart at the bottom is perfect!

    ReplyDelete