Sunday, May 30, 2010

Photography Stuff and A Quick Card

Well, it has been forever since I posted any photography stuff here, so I thought I'd do a quick post. Since cutting back to only weddings/seniors/bridals I haven't had much to share, but I had a wonderful time doing senior sessions for these two lovely ladies, so I thought post a few. We took these over at the Mercer Botanic Gardens, which despite the drive, is by far my favorite location for shoots of this type.



There are endless possibilities for backdrops, and they change the flowers out regularly so you always have different color choices...I love it there!
Hopefully I'll get to take a few seniors there next year as well!

Last, here is a quick card I did as part of my DT assignment for scrapbooks.com. The papers are all Pink Paisley and the letters are by Jenni Bowlin.


Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. As always, you're amazing! I can always tell "Ginger" pictures and I love them!

    ReplyDelete