Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crazy Busy Week!

It has been super busy around here lately--lots of projects, lots of photography stuff, lots of assignments, lots of family things, lots of good news, and lots of good old fashioned fun.

And it has all kept me from blogging, but I had a quick moment to spare tonight so I though I'd share a quick peek at a little of the above.

 On the photography front was a fabulous wedding of these two very happy people.


Emily and Devein's whole wedding was just beautiful--and they both glowed throughout the day. The reception was truly gorgeous with Emily's perfect touches of sunny yellow tastefully splashed amongst black and white accents with damask patterns. The live band was a lot of fun and brought a great retro flair to the whole evening. It was a lot of fun to be there are to enjoy the lovely atmosphere and wonderful people! I'm having a good time editing the photos and I'll have more to share in a few days.

And real quick before I've got to go, here is a little peek at some Christmas cards I did awhile back...I know...Christmas cards in the summer...but I saw these cute stickers at Hobby Lobby and they were speaking to me so I made a few quick and easy cards... I know I'll be glad they are already made when it comes time to send teacher Christmas gifts to school! :)




Simple but fun!

Gotta run now! Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments: