Monday, February 7, 2011

Forgotten Layout

This poor layout somehow got missed. I meant to post it to my blog a few months ago, but in all the shuffle of life, it somehow never made it. Today I'm making up for that omission!


I did this for Scrapbook.com in November, and the photo may look familiar, I posted here after school started. It is from the first day of school as Ty tossed his arm around his brother and told Blake he would take care of him on his first day of Kindergarten. Such a sweet moment--I had to have a layout of it!

Happy Monday to you all!


5 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about this Ginger, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and what a sweet story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Ginger I will definitely miss working with you at the Nook but I am still thankful we have Pebbles together. Your works are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you remembered to post it - it is amazing!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete