Monday, March 7, 2011

More Stork's Delivery Cards!

I told you before that this new Cricut cartridge from Creative Memories was really fun and that it had lots of super cute little animals on it, and today I have a better look at some of them for you!



This baby girl card features the new Pebbles line "Happy Go Lucky" I love the bright happy colors in this collection and of course, all the orange. The little animals were cut out to be around 1 1/4" in size and even though it was a little tricky to cut them out so small, I loved how the card turned out!

I decided to do a non-baby themed card as well with the beautiful flower images, and one of the tag images on this cartridge:


The papers on this card are Dill Blossom by SEI. An older set of papers, but one of my favorites from SEI. The rub-on is by Melissa Frances and the buttons are Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories.

More cards soon!
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment: