Monday, March 28, 2011

New Mr. and Mrs.

I hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a super busy one and I'm actually kind of glad it is over! Sometimes weekday are better--at least if the to-do list is shorter! 

Today I have a little something with the new Mr. and Mrs. line from Pebbles that went up on their blog today :) You might remember these photos as a few that I took during my cousin's wedding from a couple of posts ago.

Finally Married

The journaling reads: "While waiting for Heather and Tyson’s wedding to start, Heather’s grandpa said “If
she goes through with it, I’m going to pass out!” We all had a good chuckle, but the truth was we were all holding our breath a bit till it was over! We knew Heather had picked out a wonderful guy, but that she was also still a little bit frightened of the commitment. Thankfully she did say yes, and they are now happily married!"

Have a happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job with this, Ginger. I bet it was fun to do a more feminine page, huh? I really like the pop of color that her flowers bring to the page.

    ReplyDelete