Thursday, April 28, 2011

Older Photos, New Layout

I've had these photos sitting around waiting to be scrapbooked forever. But they weren't really the best photos even though they told a story I really wanted to remember. They were shadowy, had red eye problems, and were underexposed. Thankfully a little digital photo enhancing helped remove a lot of those problems and I finally got them printed and scrapbooked. These photos are from six years ago when my oldest had his first desire to dress himself. It didn't go quite as planned, but it was cute all the same. I turned it into my last Scrapbook.com layout for April.

 Mr. Independent

I fell in love with the dinosaurs in this new line (Mr. Boy) by Bella Blvd. Ty just LOVED dinosaurs at this age! Matter of fact he still like them quite a lot :) Anyhow, here is the journaling: "These photos show you Ty, on the day you decided you were big enough to dress yourself. The only problem was you picked Blake’s baby clothes to try and wear. That didn’t go so well and after getting a bit stuck; you came to me for help. You wouldn’t let me put bigger clothes on you but eventually you found a way to wear the baby clothes. You so were very proud of yourself, I had to take a picture! 2005"

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great layout! Don't you just love Bella Blvd...they make it so easy to put something awesome together! I'm linking this up on Practical Scrappers today!

    ReplyDelete