Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sandy Fun!

Well, I feel like I'm finally back in the groove after our looooooog trip this summer! We had such a great time visiting family, exploring California, Utah, and New Mexico, and especially spending so much time together as a family! I love being married to a teacher and having so much time in the summer together--it is such a blessing! 

My blog however has suffered a bit, and I intend to make up for that starting today!

My layout share today features more of the Echo Park Splash collection.


With the way we love the beach, and all the orange, this was a must have line for me! 

The journaling reads: "Playing in the sand at the beach is one of the things you boys love to do best! You build castles, dig holes, fill motes with water, and get sand all over yourselves! I’m glad we live close enough to the beach that you boys can do this often! March 2010"



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment