Thursday, September 1, 2011

Are You Waiting On Fall Family Mini Session Info?

I've had a lot of people ask me if I am doing my fall family mini sessions this year as Sept 1st has typically been the date I start booking these. The answer is yes I am, however, I do not yet know what the dates for these will be. I'm waiting to see Ty's soccer schedule and then I'll be able to pick dates. I'll post here and send out an email as soon as I know, and I'll let everyone know the booking date. They typically fill up really fast (in the first 24hours) and I have to turn some families down after that.  I'm may entertain the idea of having two dates instead of one this year. Hopefully this will allow more than 10 of you to get a session. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me!

Here is a little sample of my 10 sessions from last year. We lucked out with pretty much perfect weather at all three locations and I had a really marvelous time photographing all of you amazing families! I'm hoping for more of the same for this fall!

























Thanks for visiting today, and if you are here looking for scrapbooking posts, I'm sorry for the short hiatus, (I've been buried in projects), but scrapbooking posts will start up again tomorrow!




3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. :) Please email me if you can if I miss your post so I can make sure Dylan's not coming home on a plane the morning of this time. ;) You're the best Ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you last year so hoping we get in this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you send me an email so I don't miss the booking date? We love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete