Thursday, February 16, 2012

Well It's Not October or Any Time Near Halloween

But I have some Halloween layouts to share. I was going to do all three today and write a much longer post, but I'm a little bit shorter on time than I thought I would be. While driving my 5 year old to school a rock hit my back window and shattered it --so I'll just go with posting the two that are here and save the third for tomorrow since my day will now be filled with getting the van fixed. Bummer :(

Anyhow, here are two layouts of last Halloween. Spencer loved being Thomas and Blake was very excited to have his first "scary" costume--a vampire. Both layouts use my favorite Halloween line from 2011--Bella Blvd's "Too Cute To Spook" line.

Little Engineer


Scary Little Count

I'm off to go price auto-glass! I hope your day gets off to a better start than mine--and thanks for visiting!




1 comment:

  1. These are both adorable, Ginger, and I love how you used the Bella!

    ReplyDelete