Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cricut Baby Shower Thank You Favors

**Update**
This project has been re-posted after being published in the Cricut November 2012 magazine. All the images are back. If you are having trouble seeing the images try refreshing your page and/or clearing your cookies.



Last week some super sweet friends of mine had a baby shower for me. It was a really fun shower and I was positively spoiled with fabulous girly gifts! Considering the lack of anything pink around here until recently this was extremely helpful! I wanted to have a special thank you favor from me to the guests at the shower so I made these little boxes to give to each guest.



The cute onsie box comes from the new Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2 Cricut Cartridge--a new favorite of mine! 




The cute little lady bug shape is from the Walk In My Garden Cartridge


This elephant and the zebra as well as the scalloped circle behind the animals is from the Creative Memories Stork's Delivery Cartridge. The papers were printed on my Imagine using mostly the Hey Diddle Diddle Cartridge.


The onsies were embossed using my Cuttlebug and the Juli's Garden embossing folder, and the tiny white tag is from the Art Philosophy Cartridge. The Rhinestones and Baker's Twine are by Queen and Company.

These were really fun and easy to make--even large numbers of them! I'm currently helping my mom make a large number of graduation boxes also from then Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2 Cartridge and I think I'm loving this cartridge more every time I use it!

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment: