Tuesday, September 4, 2012

At The Bounce House

Hi everyone! Just another quick share of a recent layout today. Like the layout I posted about a week ago this layout uses the fun, summery, and bright Little Yellow Bicycle Splash line. I thought the bright colors would be perfect for this page about our family reunion day at a local bounce park. 


This line has lots of great little embellishments like these awesome paper flowers.

I again had some fun with my Cricut creating the title from some fonts on my computer as well as some "up" and "down" word embellishments to fill in the spaces between my photos. I again turned to my hexagon punch from Creative Memories for all the hexagon shapes.


The journaling reads: "A favorite outing during this year’s family reunion was to the local inflatable playground. All the cousins had a great time jumping and bouncing on the inflatables and the giant pillow as well as Spencer’s favorite, tumbling down the jumbo slide! The adults got in on the action as well and had a blast playing along side our kids and grand kids. 6/12"


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment