Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Webster's Pages Guest Designer

Hi everyone! I recently had the super fun opportunity to do be the October guest designer for Webster's Pages! They sent me two of their beautiful lines and let me make whatever I wanted with them. I designed two layouts and three cards with the wonderful box of products they sent me.  

Here is a peek at two of the Halloween cards I made with their awesome Once Upon A Halloween line plus a little bit of Queen and Company Washi tape and baker's twine..


I added a bit of texture with my Cuttlebug.


The monsters are cut from black vinyl and are from LetteringDelights.com


You can go to their website here or over to their blog to see my other projects and read my descriptions of how they were made. Thanks so much to Webster's Pages for having me guest design this month! It was a wonderful experience!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment