Monday, May 5, 2014

Guest Designing for My Creative Scrapbook May Kits!

Last month I had such a good time designing for My Creative Scrapbook Kits that I decided to come back again for May. Yet again they have put out another simple beautiful creative kit and I feel so lucky to have had the chance to play with it.




Here are the four layouts I made with the kit:




The journaling reads: You kids can really have no idea how much I love to see the kindness and caring you have for each other! The way you older boys care for and help both Spencer and Claire warms my heart! And the fun that I see between both Spencer and Claire, and between Ty and Blake is one of my favorite things to watch. I love that you are friends! I hope that as you get older you will continue to be good friends and to always watch over and take care of each other. April 2014




The journaling reads: "Yes, my family is everything to me! I love each of you so much, and find so much happiness and joy in the love our family has for each other. My favorite moments are ones that we spend together doing fun activities and in just being with each other. I am so very grateful for each and every one of you! April 2014"



Journaling reads: "I just loved seeing you two girls together during Savannah’s recent visit to Texas Claire! The two of you explored the zoo, shared toys, “talked” to each other, and went down our small slide together. It was really cute to see. You two are only a few months apart in age and I hope that means that over the years you will get to be close friends. March 2014"




Journaling reads: "Spencer and Claire, you two have quite a funny relationship! Ty and Blake just adore you Claire and pretty much put up with whatever it is you are up to with a smile. Spencer loves you lots as well and frequently you play and laugh together, and are adorable as you chase each other around the house giggling. However, Spencer is not a softie for your big smile and cute face like your older brothers are. He loves you lots and finds playing with you to be lots of fun, yet he still will get upset with you if you mess up his trains, eat his food, or get into something of his that you shouldn’t. He will tattle on you and give you dirty looks, and pick you up and move you away from his stuff. Still, after all the trouble you can cause him, he will still lovingly kiss you and hug you and bring you toys. It’s clear that you two have a much more traditional sibling relationship than your adoring older brothers do with you and yet it’s also clear that Spencer loves you very much! March 2014"





No comments:

Post a Comment